Thursday, July 7, 2011

AHP Award

I would like to say thank you to all of those who have mentored me and contributed to this success. As the 2010 (published year) Student Equine-Related Journalism American Horse Publications award winner, I recognize the help I've had along the way.

Thank you to Thad Williams for his patience as I stalked him with my camera and recorded his every word. Thanks to Professor Jenkins for believing in me enough to bend the rules of an assignment to fit my dreams and to TJ Burkett for publishing it.

My friends and family have stood behind me every step of the way. Without them, this accomplishment would not exist.

Thank you!

89 and Trotting, published in Hoof Beats Magazine (December 2010), won the 2010 Student Equine-Related Journalism award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about all of this?